Friday, April 01, 2011

sweet dreams are made of this ...

if you're more or less my age, then you'd most likely be familiar with the lyrics i used on the title of this post. but this post is not about the song. it's about this lovely dream that i had. i won't go into the details but let's just say that (1) it seemed so real (2) it made my heart so giddy with joy and (3) it was so wonderful that i kept going back to sleep long after the time i was supposed to wake up. i think i must've texted half of the people on my phonebook to share the happy dream. and i think i must've gone to work with a huge smile plastered on my face. i kept thinking that if it were real, then i'd probably be the happiest girl in the universe. or maybe not, but i think i'd still be sufficiently happy that i could cartwheel around metro manila and not really care. then i realized, what the fudge, it's april fool's day. did my subconscious just play a prank on my conscious self?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails