- my laptop's keyboard has no hope of ever being fixed;
- it's too expensive to get laptops fixed. in fact, they even charge you for just looking at it;
- my alternative keyboard - a full-sized keyboard i got from CD-R King - is too big and does not fit in my laptop bag;
- the keyboard is cute, girly, and would motivate me to work; and
- the seller, after much haggling, agreed on selling it to me for P700 instead of P895.
in the end, no matter what ABB said to convince me otherwise, i had made up my mind.
now, ABB also taught me the wonders of ebay shopping so i checked it out there.
so, so, so, so wrong.
hello kitty keyboards were selling like crazy for a fraction of the price.
so i tried to convicne myself - well what i needed was a smaller keyboard. a laptop keyboard.
a scroll and a half later, there it was. the exact same keyboard. for P500. with shipping, it's P600. and from a trusted seller.
screw bazaars. screw impulsive shopping. next time, when i don't have money, i'll say i'll think about it, go online, and check ebay first. and if not's there, then that's the only time i'll run over to the atm and actually buy.
p.s. and if i don't actually get to do what i just said in the previous paragraph, don't hate me. i promise i'm way more prudent when it comes to money than this post actually reveals me to be. just go ask gay.