Sunday, November 26, 2006

dang. i almost forgot it's christmas-time.

well, sort of.

after all, spike already has his santa claus hanging from the rearview mirror and i've already brought the christmas tree at work. i've also loaded my favorite christmas cd on my car player and i play that every single moment i get. i've also already received my 13th month pay and i've actually bought my first christmas gift for someone.

and yes, my favorite peppermint mocha is back.

so why is it that christmas continues to remain the farthest thing from my mind?

maybe cause unlike last year, there's no starbucks boy to flirt with. and maybe cause unlike last year, there's possibility of receiving a shoe calendar from ghostwriter. maybe cause christmas shopping doesn't really sound exciting when there's no special someone for you to shop for. maybe cause at 150bucks a pop, starbucks coffee has become way to expensive to indulge in every single day.

i don't know.

but what i do know is that i have to muster up the christmas spirit up soon.

next to my birthday, christmas happens to be my favorite holiday and it would be an absolute waste of christmas if i let this one pass without so much as a bang.

p.s. i realized how un-christmassy i've been this year when i read pam's blog and realized that for the first time in my life, i can't seriously think of ten things i want on my christmas list.

well, there's one - pldt boy - but then you can't really put a person on a list, or can you?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails