Thursday, May 22, 2003

matrix reloaded

so there. i watched the matrix again. i was thinking that maybe my "authoritative" comments on how b-movie equilibrium was better than the matrix was prompted by the fact that unlike every single person in greenhills theater, i was happily snoring in my seat.

the only thing i can say is that it was better the second time around.

* * *

apparently, grades are indeed out. the highest anyone got in PIL was 2.75. THAT bad. and four people got quatro.

and people who flunked civpro also have their grades out. am scared i was one of them too. i may have passed the midterms but she never liked me and i barely passed my first class with her and she did "kill" people when she taught my block oblicon.

fuckit. i may have just ruined my life in law school.

* * *

one of my students i literally losing hair over stress. vanessa, being her official mentor, was advising her to relax, take a break, and stop thinking about graduating for a while.

her reply?

"ok lang miss. ako, pag stressed, buhok ang nawawala. si miss rosa, boyfriend."

i didn't know how to react to that one.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails