Sunday, May 25, 2003

ewww

had i not been ready to pee in my pants, i would have been freaked at the site of a fully grown man peeing inside the women's washroom in makati supermarket - alabang. after i had done my thing i was so bothered by the thought that i just had to wait five minutes before venturing out of the cubicle.

* * *

been doing major bonding with my bed since friday. i never thought that so much sleep can actually make you feel worse!

* * *

i am not yet fine

been overly confident. i thought that after the operation, the medication, and hormone replacement therapy, i'd be fine. i don't feel anything (except more tired than usual) so i believed that after the last ultrasound, i'd be free of my ob-gyne already. no such luck. doctor texted me friday evening that i'd need another dose of injection because a cyst is growing in my left ovary.

awful, isn't it?

mark recommended freezing my eggs, but i'm a bit iffy about the ethical aspects of that. doctor recommended that i get married, but not ready for that either.

all this hassle for my future kids. i don't even know if i'll have kids. i don't even know if i want kids!

* * *

desperate for changing
starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
I'm chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
letting go of all I've held on to
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
- hanging by a moment, lifehouse

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails