i am, by nature, a list maker.
back in college when everyone and their cousin had a tickles planner, i wrote down lists of things i wanted. i also made lists of things that made me happy. in a calendar i hung inside my dorm closet, i had a list of the clothes i wore for each particular day.
i make lists of goals, of plans, of things to do. i make lists of things i want, things i need, and things i wish my parents would get for me.
it's fun, especially when you get to cross off stuff from the list.
during one particularly boring meeting, i was writing lists as i was taking down the minutes. and then my boss saw my list, and commented, "OC!"
funny, anyone who's ever been to my house can attest to the fact that i am by no means an obsessive-compulsive person. then again, is it possible to be OC about one thing and not about other things? after all, i am the girl who bought a new phone because i wanted the excel file of my finances on hand at all times.
not-so-crazy, just financially responsible. haha.
anyway, i've a bazillion things of stuff i want to do later after work and when i get to town center, and it's making it difficult to concentrate on the stuff i have to write/review/research for work. so in the interest of unloading my brain, and for ready reference later, here's the list:
- check out Gourdo's
- do i want to buy new pillows from sleepcare? check budget. what budget?
- true value/ace --- btw --- i have to go to ace in southmall to complain about that thing i got the other day which broke immediately after installation. when? when? when?
- sale at plains and prints?
- buy chicken for kuya ef's party
- check bank balances
- ham? for salad. s&r? but no car
- random home stuff :) happiness!
okay, back to work.