Thursday, December 07, 2006

to say today was a bad day would be an understatement.

bad day at work. plans not pushing through. the tiny heel of my new shoe deciding to fall off.

so i decided, okay, maybe this has something to do with the fact that i haven't boxed in a while. i mean, didn't we all learn from legally blonde that "exercise releases endorphins. endorphins make you happy."

i went to elorde, released all my pent up energy for an hour or so. i was so happy with finally getting the opportunity to exercise again that i even walked to kowloon a few meters away from elorde to get my jumbo pao fix. i got back in the car, imagining myself sitting in front of the television digging into my jumbo pao, when i got the shock of my life.

spike refused to start. it felt like december 22, 2004 all over again, except this time, i knew better.

i picked up my phone, made a call, and it was not long before my saviour arrived. car was pushed, car started, car moved.

but this being bad day and all, every single battery place we went to was either closed or didn't have my battery, except for this one place where the guy insisted on putting a huge battery that clearly does not fit.

good thing it didn't fit. damn thing cost 3,100 and it's not even the kind i think i need.

anyway, spike is now in the garage and as long as he's there, i can deal with the battery issues later.

but this bad day? well it has got to end. hopefully when i wake up, the fates would have decided to give me a day that's worth smiling about.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails