Wednesday, September 10, 2003

rich aunt is in town which means that my shopping cells are on red alert once more. been trying to convince her to haul herself from where she is and have lunch with me at shangri-la.

after lunch maybe i can lure here to fino, home of my favorite leather goods. after that at m)phosis, home of sexy shoes, then over at nail spa so i can finally try their supposedly amazing pedicures.

i have to do that while harping on the oh-i'm-so-poor-cause-i'm-paying-my-way-through-school-and-i-was-too-confident-in-buying-a-car-i-can't-really-afford theme.

but first things first.

how do i convince her to come here?

-oOo-


in light of recent events (the i'm so sick i can die a little episode), my favorite (wait, my ONLY roommate) wilma has found more ground on which to base her undying support of the martian on.

frankly, she has begun to sound like that vitamin commercial on television. the one that goes like, "masipag. nagsisimba kahit puyat. inaalagaan ka kapag may sakit ka."

if the martian were a candidate for something, he'd have won the election.

sadly, he's not.

a really cheesy post would go like "he's a candidate for my affection though" but then that really sucks, right?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails