Wednesday, September 10, 2003

because you were asking "why not?"

SMS conversation

me: something's happened that's killing me a bit but what the heck i'm supposed to be cool and happy right?
him:that depends on what kind of coolness and happiness that you want. tell me what happened.
me: salary increase. got passed by cause for one november pa daw ang schedule ko and second i'm thinking cause they're mad i haven't finished thesis yet. sigh.
him:ah ok. well, you should be happy cause you got your salary increase. i'm happy for you.
me: didn't you understand what i said? WALA nga eh on account of my not having finished my thesis and other red tape stuff. sigh. i thought it was clear.

and why in spite of it he still rocks

twenty minutes later
me: sorry. did i offend you?
him: oh i'm really really sorry rosa, and i'm sorry to hear that... want me to help you in finishing your thesis?
him: it's ok i know you too well.
him: are you mad at me?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails