Sunday, September 14, 2003

although i may have fooled some people about my kasipagan, i don't fool a lot. those i can't fool know me so much that they do not expect to see me in certain places. for one, you'd rarely see me at the law library. you don't see me at the office on a saturday either.

so imagine what kind of heart attack people would have if they know from where i'm posting this.

work. at 3:31 p.m. a nice sunny sunday afternoon.

i could be lounging in bed catching up on sleep i didn't have last night.

or waiting for the last 29 minutes before i get my kris aquino fix for the week.

anywhere but here. but since some people have the lousiest timing when it comes for demanding stuff from you (they could have done it friday or saturday but no, sunday, rest day sunday) i have to hustle to work.

not that i didn't have a copy of it. i actually did. i was safely tucked in my bag until 1 a.m. yesterday morning.

until specpro classmate needed a diskette.

and i volunteered my thesis diskette.

and because i was in a hurry to get to bed i left the diskette.

and specpro classmate wouldn't reply to messages.

and i need it really badly. so badly i went 25 kms. to work. on sunday. sunday that i could spend with kris aquino.

well, maybe not. but you get the idea.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails