Thursday, September 04, 2003

a boring day made better

all day long i've been thinking of what to blog.

do i blog about my best friend's wedding? well, no. it was her wedding, not mine, and the thought of being a year and a half past my self-imposed deadline is slowly giving me the chills.

do i blog about what my dentist did to my mouth this afternoon? hell, no. it was painful. it was bloody. and keiko might steal it out of better things to steal from the net *insert wicked laughter here*

but then upon the advice of rey i went to class and sat for two hours listened to the difference between impotence and sterility, how eunuchs are made (cut the balls off while they're young), and how to make an impotent man come.

it's too graphic to post here (involves putting that in there ... eek. sorry vanessa) but it got everyone's attention.

really.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails