Monday, September 22, 2003

five reasons why my weekend rocked.

1. because dan-gat, locgov supreme god, decided that fridays are better spent taking care of his new puppies instead of trying to make a room full of people see the reason why he is upset about the local government code and its application by the supreme court. read: no class!!!!

2. the weekend started with a phone call from "my sassy girl" king himself, nic, who's not really very happy these days and is quite cranky and irritated with his accent, which in my opinion is quite lovely but don't tell him i think that cause he might blow up ....

wait, i'm going pretty much off track there.

he called. and a phone call is ALWAYS good in my book.

3. spike is finally clean (after wallowing in mud and dust and what have you) and shiny and a real kick-ass machine once more.

4. did barops where i met new people and some old ones, where the barristers are quite happy with the way it was being handled this year, and where hopefully we are nurturing the people who will top this year's bar.

5. had a date ('di na pseudo date. if i have to go home and drive amidst el shaddai-caused traffic so that i can take a shower and change before going out it's not a pseudo date but a real honest-to-goodness date. agree?) with la salle (number four, and hopefully not the last). so what if he picked me up in a nice car and took me to a nice place, this is also the same person who'd eat at tropical hut with me to satisfy a craving for tapsilog at three in the morning.

this will also have to be the same person who'd text early the following day to remind me to have breakfast and go to mass, and ask me out on date number five.

date number five happened to be movie then coffee then dinner then him test driving spike then more coffee then a race at edsa where he tricked me into thinking he's headed back home to nueva ecija only to surprise me by being parked at the dorm when i got there (so i lost, darn it).

awwww... a guy who comes up with surprises like that (if you grew up in sweet dreams and sweet valley high like i did, you'd imagine me doing surprises like this) is always the guy who wins you over and makes you melt like ice cream on a hot day.

i guess if numbers 1 to 4 didn't really happen (no offense nic, your calls are ALWAYS welcome, that is, if i pick up) my weekend would still have been a rocking weekend.

and all because i had a date.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails