Monday, April 03, 2006

who knew...

... that the only way i can get my ex to stop making sexual advances on the phone is to tell him to stop doing it.

first time he did it, i got mad. the next couple of times i made a joke every time he asked me about it. once, i asked him if the rumor (about him actually doing this to his female acquaintances) was true and he got pissed over that. the last time he did it, i told him point blank that i am awfully uncomfortable whenever he does what he does. he then made up some excuse to hang up and that was when i said to myself, "ok, that's the last i'll ever hear from him in a while."

surprise, surprise. he called today and he asked me how i was and how my day was and all that, AND HE NEVER BROUGHT IT UP, NOT EVEN ONCE.

thank god for small miracles.

shout out!
thanks to everyone who sent lovely, comforting words my way. i love you all, even if i haven't formally "met" most of you. so as not to jinx (or put a whole lotta pressure on me) whatever future career plans i may have, i'll try to be silent on that aspect of my life first. your never ending prayers will be oh-so welcome though so i hope you keep them coming.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails