Saturday, April 01, 2006

since i can only mourn and act depressed for so long, i packed my bags and moved to where there is unlimited dsl internet access, food all day long, and family at every turn: i went to my aunt's house in qc.

of course, i have to deal with the disappointing looks my cousins throw my way. they used to look at me with awe in their eyes. now i'm just a normal human being to them. (i think i was able to redeem myself a little when i was able to explain to my cousin what the term "big brother" implies. thank god for that.)

now, i can only write about the bar and my feelings towards it so much. but before i close that chapter in my life, thanks to everyone who sent lovely thoughts my way. funny how the people who did pass the bar sort of find themselves unable to make contact with you, as if you would lash out at them or something simply because they're now lawyers and you arent, and funny how people who also didn't make it beat a path toward your doorstep and you all begin comparing notes and deciding together if september 2006 is too early to go through the entire thing all over again.

i've decided what i'm going to do. thank god for small miracles in the form (1) hard-headedness; (2) stubborness; and (3) an infinite feeling of "fuck the world i KNOW i can do this.

now, moving on to fun stuff, lemme do the survey ara tagged me with:

four jobs i've had in my life:

1. cashier at the family business
2. pre-school teacher
3. college teacher
4. executive assistant V-CT (basically that means "i do everything that a lawyer does with lesser pay and no RATA")

four films i can watch over and over again
1. legally blonde
2. silence of the lambs
3. bring it on
4.

four places i have lived
1. cubao, quezon city
2. pilar village, las pinas
3. diliman, quezon city
4. bf homes, las pinas

four tv programs i love to watch
1. one tree hill
2. csi - las vegas & new york
3. sex and the city
4. project runway

four places i would have visited, if i had the money
1. usa (and all the outlet stores from one end of the coast to the other)
2. paris
3. rome
4. bangkok (over and over and over again)

four websites i visit daily
1. gmail
2. e-online
3. my blog
4. other people's blogs (ok, fine, this is cheating)

four of my favorite foods
1. gourmet tuyo
2. bee cheng hiang's pork jerky
3. bacon
4. pork barbecue

four places i would rather be
1. at the mall, shopping
2. at the beach, lounging
3. in a hotel room, reading a good book
4. in a place where all you need is a law degree to become a lawyer

four bloggers i am tagging
1. christie
2. and everyone else on my list.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails