Tuesday, April 04, 2006

anyone who has a brother who's hooked up with a totally inappropriate girl you hated at first sight can totally relate to the totally evil thoughts that are brewing inside my brain now. the "flourshit" (aptly christened by my favorite cousin-in-law -- thank god for cousins who choose totally appropriate girls to bring into the family) is in the bedroom adjacent to mine and has totally ruined my groove. i had envisioned arriving at an empty house and was totally surprised when i saw my brother's car in the garage. now, given that flourshit and my brother are presently joined at the hip, i've no doubt that she's here as well.

*gaaaah*

so much for having a good night.

incidentally, i realized that i promised i'd stay single and boyfriend-free until i pass the bar.

dang.

that's another year ... AT LEAST!

paota. old maid na ako.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails