Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i <3 starboy#2

after i completed the requisite stickers for my starbucks planner, starboy from manila pavilion all but disappeared from my mind. save for the occassional trip to starbucks to buy overpriced coffee with my officemates, i haven't thought of starbucks for a while, nor has starboy crossed my mind. it was as if my infatuation never existed.

last wednesday though i checked out the merits of starbucks at sm sucat and found it not only to be an appropriate place for studying but the workplace of a tall, fair, and positively lovely male specimen.

so guess who found her way to starbucks again after work today? me me me!

and thanks to starboy #2, i was able to finish my reading quota for the day (and then some).

starbucks coffee may put a major dent on my pocket and may prevent me from any serious shopping sprees in the near future but if starbucks sucat means serious studying plus serious "crushing", then i may just have to rethink my monthly budget anew.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails