Sunday, April 09, 2006

when you're down and out, there's nothing like the story of the underdog to help you feel hopeful about the next couple of steps you'll be taking.

and my underdog story happens to be about the person who finished 9th place in the bar which i failed to pass. all this time i've always looked at that list and told myself, no way am i going to see my name on that list and i've always believed that these people are those who have the internal self-discipline that i so do not have.

and i've always figured that they are those to whom success is second nature. boy, was i terribly wrong.

cause person #9 was kicked out of two schools before finally graduating from philippine law school, then took the bar one or two times before finally passing, and making it to #9. talk about passing it in style.

my inspiration, right there.

amazing huh?

p.s. turns out i can't study shit when i'm home. the entire day yesterday i think i read less than what i'd read, say, when i'm plugged on to my ipod mini and sitting at my desk at work. tsk. tsk.

what this means: i made the right decision opting to work while reviewing.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails