Thursday, August 25, 2005

with the days between now and ofmyfuckingshitit'sthebaralready getting fewer, i've began asking myself more and more why i went to law school.

i can only come up with three ideas:
(1) i listened to a friend who said i was being wasted taking up an MA that didn't have "bragging" rights;
(2) i wanted to lose the weight i gained dating this guy; and
(3) i wanted a job that will enable me to buy my own car in the future.

now, seeing that i have bought my own car, and that i've stopped dating that guy (but haven't lost the weight, damn him), and screw bragging rights, i absolutely don't know why i'm here.

as one girl aptly put it, nagpadala lang tayo sa agos ng law school.

and really. unlike other people who arrive at the end of the line with a clear sense of purpose (and a very very organized study schedule) i attacked the bar examinations with no other goal except the need to finish reading all the books i bought.

golly. i attack the mall with a greater sense of purpose than that.

which brings me to this incessant need (as in NOW NA!) to go to mothership and buy:
(1) white pointy flat shoes
(2) gold peep toe flat shoes
(3) gold bag.
purchases which i could have made last monday but i listened instead to a friend who believed that it would be in my best interest to wait for sideline salary, which if sister of sideline partner does her task, should be in my bank account by tomorrow at the latest.

which means i can sort of afford to buy all of those.

and survive until lola gives me my allowance for september. which makes me a mean kid, seeing that i survive on lola's allowance at 28 while using sideline money to pay for worldly goods that i don't exactly need.

but i want. and ergo, necessary for well-being. after all, as one classmate said, no need to unnecessarily stress one's self before the bar.

which brings me to a request i made to a friend, a friend who decided to malign me in the sweetest way possible in his blog today. dude, i want something non-consummable and non-fungible from you. enough food. mataba na ako. as i've told you countless of times - 7 1/2. listen, run to the mall, and buy.

and oh, that jacket, i need that jacket. malamig daw sa la salle.

now, there's really no point at all to this post, and i don't really know why i wrote all these, but i did, and i don't want to delete.

p.s. if you were from go! internet and i wailed/complained/got mad/got frustrated/gave you the evil eye in my mind sometime the last couple of days. i'm sorry. my computer hates you, i don't know why, but i was finally able to connect using my brother's pc. sorry.

p.p.s. favorite cousin - wala na yung shoes with pearls!!!! waaaah. i looked and looked and looked. someone must've had the same taste as the two of us.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails