Wednesday, August 31, 2005

prayers will be appreciated.

food too.

so please attend masses for the next four sundays and keep me in mind.

and if you find yourself somewhere in the vicinity of sheraton the next couple of weekends, send food over.

and, if you do these, i will love you for the rest of my natural life.

p.s. i love kfc, by the way, and don't drink coke. fyi. ha ha.

p.p.s. i've promised to give up the mall for a month, but i've been assigned to the gokongwei building. you think if i sneak over a shopping session at robinson's the gokongwei spirit will appreciate it, send over powerful memory enhances, and empower me while i take the bar? malabo, no?

p.p.p.s. golda's having diether dreams. me, i dream i was beat up by the nicest grand-aunt i have. the bar's killing me slowly.

p.p.p.p.s. stress aside, i seem to have gained weight. waaaah.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails