Monday, August 15, 2005

we <3 the sipag boys

in UP, with the exception of ate con, the library never really held any allure for me. it was just a place one goes to to either borrow the bar review questions for an exam or to get cases and photocopies, and once in a blue moon, to actually study. god knows my legal bibliography teacher tried his darn best to teach me what "shephardize" means. unfortunately, all i ever picked up on it was the knowledge that it meant me going to the second floor.

and the second floor, with all those serious law students, isn't really the place you'd expect to see me in.

the ateneo professional schools library, on the other hand, is a different matter altogether. that electronic thing-a-ma-jig where you swipe your ID to gain entry, in my honest opinion, is more fun than words. (i swear that sometimes i go out just to get the thrill of having to swipe my ID as i go in. i'm shallow, i know!). there's also the pocket gardens where you can answer the phone while surveying the environment. there's the free internet - which i've yet to use - and the mezzanine reserved for bar reviewees. there's the swivel chairs and the outlets for charging your ipod and phones right smack there on your table as you study.

then there's the sipag boys: harry potter, one banana boy, the guy with a girlfriend, the guy who's friends with everyone, apple, feeling-head-kahuna-but-isn't ...

*sigh*

the sipag boys. no, scratch that. the HOTT sipag boys. darn. these men aren't just smart, they're HOTT.

makes me want to go to the lib every single frigging day of my life.

makes me wish it were may all over again and i picked up the library habit earlier.

makes me thank god and all the angels and saints that they're sipag boys and they're in the library every single day.

makes me - the totally lame bar reviewer - want to end this post now to hustle over to the library and begin staring at the sipag boys and try, albeit unsuccessfully, to read commercial law.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails