Wednesday, August 03, 2005

funny how when you least expect it, when you're wearing a ratty UP LAW gray shirt, jeans and sneakers and when your hair is all over the place, you get a card and two pieces of cadbury chocolate.

it's been a while.

but, i must admit, i was touched.

thanks, w. i know it freaked me out that it seemed like you waited for me to go to the washroom to hand over your present and it freaked me out so much that i couldn't go back to the washroom alone after that. i know i'd probably hide in the mezzanine for a while and study there, instead of on my favorite table by the garden because sometimes it bothers me when you just sit beside me and be your really nice self. i know that it will probably be awkward for a while and the smiles will be a bit forced for the next couple of days. but, one day, i'll be able to tell you that that tiny "thank you" card that you gave which had about five handwritten hearts in black ink at the bottom right corner, somehow, made me feel really good about myself.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails