Sunday, May 29, 2005

see you all when i get back!this coming week is bound to be exciting.

tomorrow night i'll be staying overnight at my aunt's room at mandarin.
tuesday night i'm staying over at a friend's house for some overnight bonding.
wednesday night my friends and i will be partying (that is, if we don't fall asleep first) the night away in a two-bedroom suite at sunette tower.
thursday, a friend and i will be heading off to cabanatuan to join my aunt's birthday celebration, enjoy good food cooked by my lola, and bond, bond, bond.

my bags have yet to be packed and there's a shelf full of books waiting to be read. the bar is a reality that i have to deal with sooner or later.

but for now, it's a reality that'll have to be dealt with after my mini-vacation.

p.s. i don't know if you'll remember the url of this blog, but if you do, here's a couple of things you have to deal with before you go through the archives:
1. no i do not capitalize.
2. you take everything with a grain of salt.
3. don't forget. UP law, 10:30 on wednesday. don't be late.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails