Thursday, June 05, 2003

back to school

went back to UP for the first time after i had placed the last dot on my last exam last semester. parking, as usual, was difficult. part of me wanted to run all the way to the secretary's office to find out whether i was one of the four casualties of PIL or one of those who simply didn't talk and make chicka with my CIVPRO teacher enough.

i made it... by a hairline. but yeah, i made it.

being human, my joy turned around quite soon enough. hmmm... why is my average quite low? did they make a mistake computing it?

no, they didn't. but still. grrr.

* * *

schedule is a bit better although my classmates might disagree. i was bummed to note during pre-enlistment that although our classes are from 6:00 to 7:30 only on weekdays, we're going to have to deal with two saturday classes (death to social life -- whatever's left of it, that is). but, when i checked again -- ha! -- they changed the schedule around so we have saturday afternoons off. yay! yay! yay!

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails