Thursday, February 09, 2006

bored out of my wits with my "manang" routine, i decided to treat my broke self to an afternoon at one of my most favorite places in the world: the mall.

i began my "i love rosa" afternoon by getting a facial. the girl warned me that the package i got does not involve any pricking, but i went for it anyway. it was lovely! i can't exactly remember now what she did to my face the entire 45 minutes i was under her control but after she was done with me, i couldn't help but touch my face every five minutes or so.

i then bought myself a whole lot of magazines (brainless reading + fashion tips = unbelievable fun) then parked my lovely arse at my favorite barber shop to get my nails pretty once more.

and what's a trip to the mall without some serious shopping? hot pink goddess top + red wrap around top (for valentine's? geez!) + the perfect white long sleeved top (finally!!!) + something for those serious days at work.

i went home seriously broke and, since my shoes weren't meant for shopping, a serious foot ache.

but then again, i was seriously happy too.

-oOo-


i am going to watch pinoy big brother celebrity edition religiously if only for the fact that i believe that christian vasquez is seriously hott! happy birthday hunk daddy!

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails