Sunday, February 12, 2006

after an amazing lunch with my best friend (and her amazingly cute baby boy and v. v. irritating yaya) and the birthday celebration of the martian, i thought i was going to be able to spend my sunday catching up on work (i told you i'm back to normal life once more), sleep, and the season 2 lost dvds.

at first, i was able to do it. after struggling out of bed at 930, i finally got to try out sinangag express at phase one and find out what the fuss was all about (rodic's STILL tops my list). i then went home, popped in a dvd and tried to watch while fighting off sleep. a couple hours of sleep-watching later, i woke up refreshed, excited, and ready to tackle the three-inch thick rollo that was waiting to be decided.

except the ex called (no, w. you still lose the bet. you said four days) and he again said something that left a bad taste in my mouth and the bad taste in my mouth turned into something real and now i feel utterly sick.

sick as in joints aching. sick as in bitter taste in my mouth. sick as in it hurts to blink and it hurts to stand up and i can't even begin to think about going to work tomorrow.

who knows. maybe i will finally take w's advice and take a day off from work.

(btw, w, i found my banig of biogesic and i popped in one tablet already and i will pop in another tablet when i get some food in me. see, i DO listen to you sometimes.)

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails