Sunday, July 24, 2005



this is anna, but i know her as christie.

christie, a.k.a., is my favorite cousin's wife. but two weeks ago she told me that my favorite cousin was mean to her by not letting her go to new york and i told her that since he's been mean, she can take over his place. and so christie is now my favorite cousin.

christie gave me my first authentic coach bag. christie was my first fino convert. christie and i spend hours - once in a while - talking about everything and anything under the sun, and was the first person i updated about this unusual pseudo date with a hot guy. i can't explain it exactly, but she knows exactly what that means.

anyway, ever since i got to hang out with her, i've been pretty thankful that my favorite cousin met this girl and had the good sense to marry her. she's pretty, she's smart, and she has every mark of being one of us.

she was the first person i told about the ipod mini from my dad, the person who stopped me from dialling pat's number when i wanted to share the news with him (how stupid and dumb, i know!), and the person who helped me pick out a name, and confirmed that, no, it wouldn't be stupid to name my ipod buffy to match spike.

anyway, being the coach-giving person that she is by nature, she decided that she'd give buffy some accessories, a graduation present, she said.

all i wanted was the adapter - that way i don't have to charge using my brother's laptop all the time.

and a case, she said, and i said ok.

but who knew the package would come with an itrip.

it took a while, but i finally got it to work in the car. and so, since every song that blares out of my radio is a song that i actually know, well, guess who's being creating quite a ruckus singing in the car all the time, complete with actions?

anyway, if you see a girl in a red car singing and dancing, that would be me. and it's all christie's fault.

maybe next time you can get me car tint. that way i can sing and dance without anyone knowing.

what do you think?

p.s. shoes will take two weeks to make, even wedding shoes with all the brouhaha on them. we're in business. you can come home with the design you want and stuff, and we can have them made. however, inasmuch as i'd like to sponsor ian's shoes too, i think i'd buy myself ferragamos first before i get him those, favorite cousin status notwithstanding.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails