Sunday, July 10, 2005

nine west black stiletto sandalsnine west brown shoes

they say the first step in dealing with an addiction is admitting it. and so, i'll be woman enough to admit it.

hi, i'm rosa, and i'm a shoe addict.

well, that's not really ground-breaking news, and everyone who knows me, both online and offline, and those who have seen my flickr site can attest to the shoe love going on there, but i something happened this weekend that has exceeded anything i've done in the past.

i got myself four pair of shoes.

not one, not two, not three, but four.

two, i blame on the nine west sale. forget the fact that, as my brother pointed out, i've been living on flats and sneakers since june started. i'm going to get heels even if they kill my bank account.

two, i have my aunt's friend to thank. this afternoon, after finally getting around to charging my phone, my aunt's message came in: i have your two mules from chit with me. yep, i got two free shoes from the US. apparently, my aunt's friend liked me enough to buy me two lovely pair of shoes.

i've no idea where this addiction is headed to, and i don't know what i'll do with more shoes than there are days in a month. but who cares, right? this is one addiction i don't plan to do any therapy on.

p.s. i love the hsbc red commercial where the girl buys herself her own solitaire diamond ring. so empowering. now we really don't need men anymore.

p.p.s. i was horribly excited over finally having "coraline" signed by neil gaiman and i've been counting the days when i'd finally see the genius in the flash but the crazy people over at fully booked did something stupid preventing me from achieving my dream. i hope they'd do something about it. as one girl in the crowd said yesterday, "i'm terribly disappointed."

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails