Wednesday, July 06, 2005

in spite of the fact that the only make-up i understand includes cream blush and lip balm and my absolutely non-existent affinity for accessories, i'd like to think there's enough kikay factor in me. after all, there's the strong affinity for sexiful shoes, and the major addiction to bags (thanks UH for the fino sale alert!). there's also the occasional "beautiful underwear" shopping spree (bench body's underwire bras are nothing short of fabulous), something that my mom will be proud of. plus after major (and i mean MAJOR) goading from my aunt, i've finally learned to incorporate cleanse-exfoliate-moisturize in my daily routine.

and true to form, these things have managed to mask the fact that deep inside, i'm actually a geek.

but last night, after spending hours upon hours playing typershark and actually doing the various drills to increase my typing speed (65 WPM, baby!), i finally accepted that no amount of stilettos in your closet can ever change the nerd hiding within.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails