Thursday, June 23, 2005

same time tomorrow...

my calendar... and my lame at forgetting pat.... i'll have my hands on a pink ipod mini my dad got for me. i know i'm going to fill it with "real" songs or songs i really like instead of filling it with songs i wouldn't mind people hearing. and so, my pink ipod mini will be full of britney and backstreet boys and zsa-zsa padilla's version of hiram, which happens to be one of my ultimate filipino songs ever, especially since the time when one of my good friends from high school found out i've been crushing on the guy she wanted me to hook her up with.

... i'll be in edsa shangri-la with my aunt and brother. i'll probably run myself a warm bath, drop my lush youki-hi ballistic in it, and enjoy the lovely tub while reading jurado's commentaries on property.

... i'll have spike back. with much texting, and the promise that i'll go out to dinner with him, my insurance guy did everything in his power to get back my car to me within two weeks.

of course, it goes without saying that tomorrow i'll still be missing my ex-boyfriend and tomorrow, i'll still be way behind my study schedule. tomorrow, i still would not have my appetite back (i still end up eating one meal a day)and i'd still have spent a whole lot of money today on random stuff. i'll also still be dreaming of that fino planner that's selling for 50% off (forget the fact that i already have a fino planner) and i'll still be lusting after the heart keychains in a variety of candy colors.

but who cares? with the promise of black eyed peas' new song on my ipod (thank you favorite cousin!), it doesn't really matter, does it?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails