Monday, June 06, 2005

shelfat some point this month, i know i better start cracking the books, becaue the last two months have been spent half-heartedly trying to get my rhythm.

apparently, bringing my labor reviewer everywhere isn't going to hack it.
neither is sitting in my favorite coffee shop (although i did finish four chapters when i studied there with bestest ex a.)
going to the province means time chatting with my aunt more than studying.
and staying at home, forget it. i actually got a tv schedule printed out on my bulletin board.

*sigh*

today, after one last indulgence lunch (meaning lunch with a good friend that's going to take time off studying) i plan to head off to ateneo to attend review classes again. tonight's going to see me studying like i've never studied in my entire life. and hopefully, i can carry this on until i sit in that nice little chair in la salle on that first sunday and begin what would determine the rest of my life.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails