Wednesday, June 15, 2005

owing to several things - lack of a working airconditioner, television, an inviting bed, and lack of cooked food - i decided to venture out to study today instead of staying in. armed with a thick reviewer that i know i can't finish even if i read half as fast as harry roque, my banig of biogesic, and a resolve to get some serious studying done, i hitched a ride with my brother to festival mall to study.

my day started decently - i immediately headed for my favorite pancake house to have my first real meal in days. there i decidedly stayed put until i finished nachura's chapter on international law. sick of the industrial strength electric fan aimed at me, i moved over to starbucks where i secured my favorite chair and began plodding through the local government code.

i was feeling mighty proud of myself. save for the expenses i've incurred because of food, i haven't given in to the insatiable urge to shop. and, while being on my ass for more than 6 hours straight just studying wasn't something i've done in the past, i wasn't afraid to do it this time around. it is going to be the bar examinations in three months, and three months is even shorter than my ill-fated relationship with universal pangit.

shopping resultsi guess i gave myself a pat on the back too soon. by 7, my brother arrived and he dragged me to a sports store where there was a sale. and, while digging through piles and piles of shirts, he found it fit to point out a pair of lovely shoes and a cute pink shirt that would just be perfect for me.

*sigh*

i may not be getting a whole lot of studying done, but i sure am getting a lot of shopping.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails