Saturday, June 25, 2005

hindi naman ako pangit diba?ok.

i do admit i'm not the hottest thing on the planet. and i do admit that sometimes, guys i date fall for me not because of how cute or pretty i am but because of the fun they have with me in terms of conversation and what not.

i think miranda (from sex and the city) put it best when she said "sexy is what they think of me after we've had a long conversation."

anyway, self-deprecating remarks aside, i'd like to think i'm not bad on the eyes. and while i can sure lose a few pounds, i don't think my weight will threaten any guy's car's shock absorbers. i'm healthy. i went to a good school and am hopefully going to be a lawyer soon. i speak ok english and i'm fun to be with. i believe in god, and i have some savings in the bank. i'm paying for my own car and i smell nice. i don't think your friends will laugh at you if they see you with me.

i don't get it. if i'm all those, why am i alone on a saturday night?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails