Wednesday, January 07, 2004

bonding

countdown courtesy of animal crossingwhen i went home for christmas vacation last year, my brother kept bugging me to play a game on his game cube with him. he tried all tactics:

"ate, it's just like the sims!"
"ate, i promise you'll enjoy it. really."
"sige na, try mo lang"

out of the generosity of my heart (really!), i did. and i ended up getting more hooked than him.

for the entirety of my vacation, i'd play animal crossing anywhere between thirty minutes to an hour each day (a daily visit is actually recommended). i'd visit my animal friends, sell my loot, and send "letters" to everyone. it got so addicting that when the "mayor" told us to join all the other animals for their new year's countdown (you can set the game time to actual time), we did.

so while the rest of the 25 and 26-year-olds were out partying, drinking, or watching fireworks, my brother and i were glued to the television screen.

and couting down. with animals.

meet rosa, the ten-year-old version.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails