Wednesday, August 13, 2003

GNR



admit it, teenagers of the '90s, you all had something for the amazing GNR. (hell, even my mom liked axl rose!)

lovely treat this morning, amidst evil traffic with even more evil female drivers who think their charm will get them that miniscule spot in front of spike, was k-lite's cd archive featuring guns n' roses. *insert wild screaming here*

and so, in the grand tradition of me attributing songs i think people will sing about my relationship with them, the first thing that came to mind as i heard the opening bars of patience *insert more wild screaming here* was that, hey ... that'll be HIS song for me.

but nothing beats my ex-ex's song for me...

(if you by any chance knew him personally, stop reading right here!)
I used to love her
But I had to kill her
I used to love her, Mm, yeah
But I had to kill her
She bitched so much, She drove me nuts
And now I'm happier this way, yeah
Whoa, oh yeah


it was THAT bad.

* * *

lunch with my favorite aunt/godmother, grandmother, brother, and cousins at dad's brings back memories of ten or so years back when we did nothing but, well, pig out at dad's. us kids are in our twenties now, one's married, and everyone's more or less earning his own keep but funny how when the bill comes we all still point to our aunt who has been responsible for feeding us on get-togethers since she earned her diploma from med school.

we're all meeting up again later for coffee or whatever, sans auntie, so our wallets will groan a little, but that's ok. this is major bonding time.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails