Friday, August 15, 2003

a couple of love letters



to my dear driving instructor who yells at me a lot,

you'd be proud to know that i was able to take spike out of the law school parking lot yesterday. as you very well know, my parking skills are as awful as my singing skills so although i can more or less slide him into slots, taking him out is another thing. i prayed like crazy that stupid driver who just left his car in the middle of the parking lot would be well on his way home by the time i finished with medjur but as teacher probably chose to autopsy yet another body, i got to leave law by *happy-happy joy-joy* 6:45 p.m.

i backed out. stopped. went back into slot again at different angle. backed out. gracefully slid out of parking lot. all in all, it took me less than two minutes.

you can applaud now.

a kiss would also be very very welcome.

yours,

spike's unbelievably hot driver

* * *

to my friend who is finally in the same time zone but found it fit to reply to email five days later,

i will try to call as soon as:
1. i am done with spike payments;
2. i am done with saving up for next semester's tuition fee; and
3. i have checked off all ten things in my to buy list.

expect the call sometime 2008.

kisses,

the girl who can spare ten bucks to send you a lovely text later.

* * *

massoudi,

i may disagree with you a lot, but you've taught me so much.
i may diss your teaching sometimes, but you are a better teacher than an officemate in my opinion.
i may slack off work to study for law sometimes (all the time?), but you inspire me to make feed better and better each year.

you are one of the reasons why i continue to stay where i am.

i thank god for that day when ms. dadu shipped me off to eduk. had that not happened, i would never have had the privilege of working with you.

always,

sedgewick

p.s. you have ceased to be the hottest guy on earth, it being two days past your birthday already. johnny depp has regained that throne.

* * *

he/she-who-cooks-my-once-favorite-dessert-but-has-ceased-as-of-9:30p.m.-last-night,

although i was never convinced that better than sex was, well, better than sex, your broken promises has always held me quite captivated. i have neglected thinking of unwanted pounds, non-existent waistlines, and chubby cheeks if only for slice after slice of your sinful creation.

what happened to last night's slice?

you've failed me.

in tears,

girl who will probably finally lose weight.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails