Tuesday, August 19, 2003

10 hours and 40 minutes to go until my exam.

darn. and all i've got memorized is the definition of evidence.

rule 128, sec 1. evidence is the ... sanctioned by these rules for ascertaining in a judicial proceeding the truth pertaining to a matter of fact.

wait, i don't even have THAT memorized.

whatever. there is life beyond evidence (i think!).

* * *

i've got new mail!

email me.

* * *

someone's very insecure about his spaghetti.

it was good. i loved every bite i had of it. you promised me you'd make hamburgers too and i was looking forward to that too.

my brother hasn't mentioned anything about it. two things: either he found it so good he consumed all of it and he'd rather tell me in person he ate my spaghetti or that he keeled over and died already.

you take your pick.

but really, your spaghetti was yummy. much better than jollibee spaghetti (which i love), or even pancake house spaghetti (which i love, love), or even ate lolit spaghetti (which i loved the most).

if i had my wish, you'd cook spaghetti for me all the time.

* * *

i am curious. who IS spoiler?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails