Tuesday, June 27, 2006

right now every single joint in my body is painful. it's so awful that not even that lovely grande cup of mocha valencia helped me finish that chapter on appeals. i took a tablet of biogesic with the hope that i could at least finish a couple more chapters before heading home but when the words stopped making sense and began swimming in front of my eyes, i knew that it would take every ounce of my strength to make it home.

somehow i made it home and while i feel good enough to go online and blog, i'm at the point that not even the thought of watching the last couple of episodes of my girl at work tomorrow can probably make me get out of bed at 630 am.

but then again, who knows. knowing me, by 8 am tomorrow, i'd probably be ready to go to work all over again, slight fever notwithstanding.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails