Tuesday, November 08, 2005

today i woke up at 8 and that meant i would be more than late for the office. but, i figured i was late anyway, so i took my sweet time fixing my stuff, taking a bath, and most importantly, doing my make-up.

i swear, i would've done UH proud.

i cleaned my eyebrows, applied moisturizer (still no tinted moisturizer *sigh*), curled my lashes, used eyeliner which i carefully smudged with my pinky, did the layering thing using liquid blush and powder blush (while trying not to look like a clown in the process), and used a bright lip gloss which left my lips pucker-worthy until i ate lunch where i ended up wiping it all off.

i felt pretty, and i think i looked pretty, so much so that the justice said, "wow, you're actually wearing make-up today." (i wanted to say, uhm, i do wear a little of it everyday. apparently, my everyday "no make-up" look actually makes me look like i'm not wearing make-up at all... either that or walang effect at all yung five-minute make-up routine ko.)

as the only male lawyer in the staff said, "wow rosa, full-battle gear ha."

ok. wait, uhm, i don't know what full battle gear means exactly. is that a good thing? or does that mean i look like someone from the cast of, say, encantadia?

i hope he meant that latter. otherwise today's attempt would mean the last of my adventures with make-up.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails