Friday, November 04, 2005

i want to grow up... shopping wise that is.

i want to beyond buying nothing but shoes and bags, from buying cute nightclothes, and from merely scrounging around or waiting for presents to plump up my kikay kit.

and so yesterday, while my want list included "tinted moisturizer and what nots from pcx", "pink and brown mules from charles and keith", and "yellow pointy flats from celine", i came home with a bag of clothes, including this nice brown shirt which i can actually wear to work, nice black bermuda shorts that i can either wear with havaianas or heels, and pinstripe bermuda shorts that will definitely make me look fashionable at work.

i am excited for it to be monday. but for the meantime, i'm going to spend this long weekend with my "pretend grown up" self and go to the mall to contemplate once more if i should buy that tinted moisturizer or not, probably get a massage and a facial, and watch a movie. i'll jumpstart my healthy lifestyle too by going to the grocery and ignoring those lovely cans of diet sarsi (which i love) and buying things i should actually be stuffing my ref with.

who knows? hopefully my pretend grown up self will tell me it's ok to buy that lovely pair of charles and keith mules :)

p.s. UH! i want to apply as your PA!!!! hmmm.... pero you can have me after 430 lang. (uhm, ambisyon ko kasi maging PA ng someone!) i will work for make-up, salon treatments, and massages (para hindi taxable!).

p.p.s. seryoso ako. can i send you my resume?

p.p.p.s. talaga seryoso ako. don't laugh ha!

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails