Wednesday, February 04, 2004

four

four things i love about you: your smile, your commitment to everything you do, your concern for everything i do, and your love.

four things that makes me want to turn this into forever: the way you love your family, the way you love god, that way you love your friends, and the way you love me.

four things that caught my eye when i first met you: the way you carried yourself, the way you stood when i arrived, your height, and how you listened to everything i said and filed it in your brain.

four things i hated about you after i first met you: you didn't even walk me to my car, you wanted to end the night so early, you didn't send the customary post meeting text, and you didn't call until two days later.

four things that made me want to date you again after hating you: your forwarded messages first thing in the morning that are really cheesy and stupid sometimes but makes me smile nonetheless, you calling in the middle of the day just to tell me you're stuck in traffic and you thought of me, you staying in manila two extra days to go on two dinner dates one after the other, and you keeping your hands to yourself the entire time.

four things i wish i could do for you: learn how to sit properly, learn how to drive carefully, learn how to walk gracefully, and learn how to keep my hands off junkfood and softdrinks.

four things that i promise you: to stay, to avoid quitting just cause things are rough, to quit nagging when i'm pissed or PMSing, and to sit still and be content.

happy fourth.

funny though how he'll never get to read this but it's all about him.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails