Wednesday, February 18, 2004

birthday plans

the day i turned 24 i caught chicken pox.
the day after i turned 25 i broke up with someone.
the day i turned 26 i spent re-evaluating friendships because friends who were oh-so-very-important didn't show up.

god help me that my 27th birthday was going to be anything like the past three birthdays. so, i made a good friend promise to spend my birthday with me.

he didn't do just that, he's been sending messages about his plan almost every single day.

he wants a party. he wants it in antipolo. he wants all of my favorite bloggers there. he denies it's an eb. he denies it's a ploy to invite HIS favorite blogger.

it should be fun, he promised.

but i don't have cash, i said. beyond broke even. and who would come, i asked him.

he had a guest list ready. and yup, the guest list involved a few of my favorite people.

maybe it'll work. maybe not.

we'll see.

oh, and you're all invited.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails