Monday, July 21, 2003

what is it with my best friends and marriage?

am i the designated single person in other people's lives?

i have one best girl bud and three best boy buds.

my first male bud decided to secretly marry his girlfriend before leaving for london.

my second male bud sort of proposed to his girlfriend before they left for toronto to pursue a career there.

my best girl bud is getting married a month and a half from now.

and now this. my third male bud, the person i vowed to do all my extra-marital affairs with (should i choose to do so, but strictly hypothetical crap), the person who had an even lousier concept of commitment than i had, the person who i run to for virtually anything, including planning the very painful death of an ex who vowed to make the rest of my life in UP miserable, had to break the news of his marriage via my tagboard no less.

*waaaah*

will i grow old and alone? will i forever be the chick they claim they wish they dated but never did? will i forever eat maxibon and super special siopao with vanessa to analyze the presence of yet another boylet in my life?

no. please no. no no no.

* * *

but then again, i can always go do plan b: kabit nang congressman.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails