Monday, July 28, 2003

turning sappy

I'll be all right
As long as it matters
As long as you're here with me now

-gin blossoms

* * *

public service announcement

classes in UP have been cancelled.

no law school. no evidence. no waiting until the teacher decides to show up. no pretending to like the subject. no speed reading cases you should have read weeks ago but was too enthralled in csi to do so.

it's all good, i tell you.

* * *

scary

bb, in one of those rare instances when we get along, had a chat with me while munching on the ube piyaya that the martian brought back from iligan.

bb: kawawa si jackie no?
me: oo nga eh. i wanted to give blood.
bb: ha? eh kaoopera mo pa lang.
me: oo nga. di pwede daw. si mars na lang.
bb: si mars? grabe.
me: bakit grabe?
bb: imagine mo, ganoon ka niyan kamahal.
me: huh?
bb: nagbigay siya nang dugo, not even for you, but for a former student at that. ganoon. sobra yun.

that got me thinking. apparently, he's not only willing to buy stuff i crave, put up with my awful temper, and go to the parlor with me. he's also into giving his blood - blood!!!! - to a student's grandmother.

wow.

but of course bb had the last word, "pero make it clear ha, friends lang. friends lang. friends lang. boto ako sa kanya pero friends lang. iba gusto ko maging asawa mo."

ah ok. talk about your boss taking care of your personal life too.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails