Friday, July 25, 2003

intruder alert

i hate how i'd rather watch a crappy movie with you than go to bed after a long tiring day.

i hate how i'd rather watch a great movie with you than the person i promised i'd watch it with.

i hate how i showed you around one of my favorite places in the world and how you fell in love with it too unlike the others.

i hate how you stare at me while i ate my tapsilog at rodic's and how you stole the icing off my devil's food cake.

i hate how you'd call me to say goodnight and i'd be too sleepy to give you coherent answers.

i hate how you'd tell me you missed me half an hour after i drop you off. (oh i definitely hate that you didn't invite me to have goto with you.)

i hate how being with you feels like wearing a favorite pair of stilettos -- confident and pretty but with a nagging thought that anytime soon you'd trip.

i hate how i'd put the phone on silent so that i wouldn't feel bad not hearing the message alert tone cause you're not texting but pleasantly surprised when i check the silent phone and there's one message received from you.

i hate how you try to make me mad at you so you can see me mad and laugh at me when i get all pissed and irritated.

i hate how in spite of this list i'd still rather spend time with you.

* * *

you've intruded, big time.

* * *

i just wish i've intruded in yours too.

* * *

the martian just had his first plane ride. funny how he kept texting all morning:

i'm heading sa domestic airport now. feeling a bit nervous and excited ü (4:03 a.m.)

i'm inside the airport now (4:15 a.m.)

boarding now ü good morning. take care and have a nice day ü (4:56 a.m.)

inside the plane now, i feel really nervous and realy excited ü (5:07 a.m.)

touch down ... i'm here ü (6:47 a.m.)

it's a good thing i sleep like the dead. otherwise ... hmph.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails