Monday, May 07, 2007


i wake up these days and generally, the first thought that comes to mind is "yes, i am finally a lawyer."


but then last night, as i was having yet another allergy attack and having major difficulty in falling asleep, i realized that becoming a lawyer hasn't changed me one bit.
i still like balloons and flowers. i still don't eat chopseuy. my closet and shoe cabinet still looks like it's been hit by a major storm. and spike, well, spike's still icky-dirty.
so, i can sign pleadings now, defend the defenseless, claim entitlement to RATA and membership to IBP, and can even demand people call me attorney in my presence (so like people in the province who refer to their kids by their professional titles) but i'm still the same old me - nothing's changed and in all likelihood, nothing's going to change real soon.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails