Wednesday, April 04, 2007

thanks to the lovely - and plentiful - greetings online and offline.





i wake up in the middle of the night having a sneezing fit and the first thought in my mind was "abogado na ako."





i wake up to the sound of the alarm clock - my uncle specifically instructed me to hear mass first thing in the morning to thank god - and i pinch myself as if everything that happened last night was a dream.





but it's real.





and lest i forget again, here's proof, thanks to gary.



i feel sad for friends who didn't make it, but as i told myself last year when i was faced with the same in-your-face-ton-of-bricks-damn-i-flunked-the-bar, it doesn't mean i'm stupid, it doesn't mean anything, it just wasn't my year.

oh well.

i bet the feeling's going to last for a pretty long time. a long, long, long time.


0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails