Wednesday, April 18, 2007


just like my new friend marlon, i'm too tired, too lazy, and such at a loss for words to write anything about my pandan island experience.
maybe tomorrow i'll get to upload pictures of the island, write about the amazing experience i've had, and just gush over every little thing. today, though, you're going to have to be satisfied with yet another picture of my foot. (i am totally doing the nic ruffy i'm-going-to-take-pictures-of-my-feet-wherever-i-am school of thought).
lemme sleep first - been up for more than 24 hours now - and i promise, i'll regale you soon with stories of my experience.
btw - thanks to pam, i'm on page C1 of today's PDI. i was tempted to grab all the copies i could get my hands on but then that would mean you wouldn't be able to get your own. haha.
go check, will ya?

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails