Monday, March 21, 2005

it is what i wish will be my last finals week in law school.

i've got three exams scheduled. however, on top of that, i've a whole lot more of little things to finish for law school. requirements which i've unfortunately put off until the very last minute.

funny how i've got my graduation shoes ready but i haven't even made sure i'm going to graduate. heck, i even missed the toga fitting.

and so, in the interest of being part of the up college of law's graduating batch of 2005, this is rosa, signing off.

for the meantime.

(i will, however, accept emails wishing me luck and happiness, food deliveries to keep my tummy from rumbling, text messages to keep me awake and graduation presents to prod me to do well this finals week.)

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails