Sunday, June 17, 2007

the really hateful thing about life is that when you finally think you've got every aspect under control and that you're actually happy, things happen and everything gets messed up anew. it's like the conspiracy gods thought "well, she's too happy again, let's shake things up."

that's what's been happening to me.

last may, my dad came home, i met and became good friends with this amazing boy, and i was totally happy about my job. now, my dad's away again, the friendship has turned into something a little less than anger, and my job, well, i'd like nothing more than to find a new one. clearly, june has turned me into an angry camper.

thank god for old sex and the city dvds and cheetos twisted puffs. i've realized that when you begin to feel like the world has turned against you, there's nothing that a night spent in front of the tv watching others struggle with their own relationship problems can't solve.

incidentally, happy father's day to all the father's out there. my own dad - if i must say - is the MOST amazing dad a girl can have. i guess it goes without saying that i know in my heart i am a daddy's girl and until i find a guy who's half as amazing as he is, there's no way i can get married and be actually happy.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails