Friday, March 24, 2006

same time next week, i'll either be ecstatic, cause i've passed the bar, or resigned to another five full months of studying until legalese pours out of my ears.

for your sake and mine, i hope it's the former.

after i've placed the last period in my examination booklet, i've had one prayer consume my spiritual life: that i pass the bar examination. of course, there were days that i followed that prayer with the clause that should i fail, i hope that i be strong enough to take it again.

seven days. seven days that may either be long or short, depending on how you look at it. part of me wishes that when i wake up tomorrow, ill find out already but there's also a part of me that wishes the day never come, especially if the news isn't quite exactly what i hoped it would be.

putting all serious thoughts aside, the last two days i've got the datu puti sakto song playing over and ver and over again in my brain.

what's worse, i've also begun singing it at work and doing the funny dance that goes along with it.

not good. not good at all.

0 said hello!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails